Announcement Upcoming Changes to Registration & Purchases

Discussion in 'Announcements & Updates' started by Seiichi, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

This has been a long and arduous process to get this completed, but here is a preview of the new purchase system (which is part of our new registration and account management system).

Purchasing Diamonds on Dragon's Prophet will also reward VIP.

Along with the quicker checkout process, and the instant redemption process to accounts, accounts that are registered with the new system will also have the ability to change their password and reset their secondary password (which requires email verification).

Users will be able to register multiple accounts, though we have not yet decided on the amount we will allow. This is on a per game basis, so it can always be adjusted and changed as needed.

We plan to bring this system live between now and July, though it could be shortly after depending on if anything delays it. We will also be making it possible for users to claim their accounts and bring them over to the new system.

Dryadia likes this.
  2. AlphaWulf

AlphaWulf Member

we can have multiple accounts as long as they have same email right?

3. Seiichi

The way the new registration works is you have a single forum account, and you can register multiple game accounts on that.

Multiple forum accounts that aren't known to be separate people (couples sharing the same internet, or family members) will have their accounts merged to prevent abuse of the credit system or other systems.

4. MasterNag

MasterNag Game Tester Game Tester

i mite have a problem as i made 2 account's with 2 email's as you already know but both on the same paypal

5. Dryadia

Dryadia Member

Hooray for "how to" video!
    Thank you, Seii

6. Seiichi

I can merge accounts together, though I don't mind people having multiple accounts as long as they do not abuse it.

For people I know are using multiple accounts, I normally remove the credits on what I believe to be the secondary account.

7. MasterNag

i would like to keep mine separate as i know i will be making more toon's and getting credit's lol thats will take me a very long time even if i had more accounts

8. Seiichi

I meant merge forum accounts, not game accounts.

Game accounts you can have multiple accounts, forum accounts should only be one per person. This is to prevent abuse from credits.

People found to be abusing the credit system will have their credits reset, and be added to a restricted group who are unable to make purchases all together.

9. MasterNag

thats fine Seii i dont mind